Date(s) - 08/08/2022 - 10/08/2022
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This three-day training enables participants to learn the basics of the PRINCE2 Project Management method. The participant will learn about the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, Processes and Tailoring.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in managing or supporting a project using PRINCE2.
- To understand the basics of PRINCE2 Project Management
- To know the basic differences between the Principles, Themes and Processes
- To prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Introduction PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 Process Model
- Starting Up A Project
- Business Case
- Initiating A Project
- Controlling A Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing A Stage Boundary
- Closing A Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
The official PRINCE2 Foundation exam can be taken online within 12 months using an exam voucher code.
- PRINCE2 Event Manual with slides and exercises
- PRINCE2 Trigger Map
- Access to our online classroom support environment
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam (including online ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ manual)
Bookings are closed for this event.