Date(s) - 14/10/2019 - 18/10/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Axioma Solutions Romania
This five-day training enables participants to learn about the best practices of Polychor® Agile Project Management. The participant will learn the different components of a business-as-usual and a Polychor® Agile Project Management environment so that the official Foundation exam can be taken at the end of the training.
Polychor® is a method for optimizing Business Value by holistically optimizing business processes, efficiency and group dynamics on all levels in the organization. Polychor® sees to it that the entire enterprise or just elements of it accelerate the quest for knowledge and wisdom and thus gaining an advantage of its competitors It sees to it that that the enterprise uses its resources most efficiently, thus securing its ability to do more with less. It focuses on leadership and teambuilding because better performing teams deliver better products and thus more value for the enterprise.
Who should attend?
Project Board members, Project Managers and Development Teams who want to get a basic knowledge of Polychor® Agile Project Management.
- To understand the basics of Polychor® Agile Project Management
- To know the basic differences between a business-as-usual and a project environment
- To get a basic understanding how value can be optimized by holistically optimizing processes, efficiency and group dynamics
- To get a basic understanding of the Polychor® Agile Project Management process model and knowledge areas
- To get a basic understanding of communication and leadership styles
- Introduction Polychor® Agile Project Management
- The ten Polychor® Principles
- Polychor Product Lifecycle Management
- Polychor Velocity Model
- Managing Business As Usual
- Polychor® Levels
- Polychor® Project Management Process Model
- Polychor® Knowledge Areas
- Value Management
- Filing Structure
- Financial Reporting
- Human Resources
- Practical exercises and simulations
- Foundation Exam
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Examination and Certification
- 1 Hour open-book Foundation exam (you can refer to the Polychor® book during your exam)
- 75 multiple choice questions
- Must get minimum of 50% correct answers to pass the exam
- Can be taken online from the comfort of your office or home
- Polychor® Agile Project Management Book (PDF)
- Access to our E-Learning Polychor® Agile Project Management Foundation Classroom Support Environment
- Polychor® Foundation exam
Bookings are closed for this event.