Date(s) - 27/10/2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
With so many methods, frameworks and techniques in use to manage operational and project environments it is often difficult to decide what to use and how to use them together in one environment to create maximum results.
This one-day virtual workshop given by a life trainer is based on the actual use of these methods, frameworks and techniques. We have realized after training and consulting thousands of managers that organizations are not really looking at learning individual methods, frameworks and techniques. Organizations have problems and want solutions. This very often means combining methods, frameworks and techniques into one hollistic environment. This workshop gives you an insight on how you can do this using our Competency Based Learning approach.
The workshop is in principal given in English. On demand the workshop can also be given in German and Dutch.
After attending this workshop you are better prepared to decide which training courses are most suitable for you and your staff.
Who should attend?
Decision makers and managers who want to know how to integrate popular methods, frameworks and techniques into one environment that can be used on all levels in the organisation using our Competency Based Learning approach.
- Get a basic understanding of popular methods like ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PMP® and Polychor®
- Get a basic understanding of popular frameworks like Scrum, AgilePM® and PRINCE2® Agile
- Get a basic understand of popular techniques like Lean Thinking, IPMA and NLP
- Learn how to use above methods, frameworks and techniques in one environment that can be used in operational agile and project agile environments
- Linking operations to projects in a traditional and agile way
- Introduction Competency Based Learning
- Introduction popular operational and project management methods
- Overview ITIL® v4
- Overview PMP®, PRINCE2® and Polychor® methods
- Introduction popular agile frameworks
- Overview Scrum, DevOps®, AgilePM® and PRINCE2® Agile
- Introduction popular techniques
- Overview Lean Thinking, IPMA and NLP
- Tailoring methods using frameworks and techniques
- End of day Q&A session
- This workshop is based on both theory and practice
- Coaching sessions where input of participants is highly appreciated
Certificate Of Attendance
- Event Manual
- Access to our virtual classroom environment
Bookings are closed for this event.