Date(s) - 09/03/2020 - 11/03/2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This three-day training enables participants to learn the basics of the AgilePM® Project Management method. The participant will learn about the AgilePM Philosophy, the Principles, the Processes, the People, the Products, the Practices and the use of common sense and pragmatism.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in managing or supporting a project using AgilePM.
- To understand the basics of AgilePM Project Management
- To know how to manage a project is an Agile way using the AgilePM approach
- To prepare for the AgilePM Foundation exam
- AgilePM® introduction
- Choosing DSDM as your agile approach
- Philosophy and fundamentals
- Preparing for success
- The AgilePM processes
- Roles and responsibilities
- AgilePM products
- Planning and control
- AgilePM practice – MoSCoW priorisation
- DSDM practice – Timeboxing
- Other DSDM Practices
- Risk Management
- Tailoring the DSDM approach
- AgilePM Foundation exam
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Examination and Certification
The official AgilePM Foundation exam can be taken at the end of the training course or at a later date.
- Access to our E-Classroom support environment
Bookings are closed for this event.